by Madhubanti Rudra
A bracelet is one of the most sophisticated pieces of jewellery which emphasizes on your love for details. Coming to the option of a tanzanite bracelet, what could be more eye-catching than a circle of gorgeous purple gemstones shimmering around your slender wrist? Leaving aside the whole gang of traditional favourites like diamonds, rubies or sapphires, your selection of a tanzanite bracelet will definitely be a signature of your appetite for exceptional and exclusive.
Significance of accessoriesAs the present age is markedly branded as the age of competition, the packaging and presentation have very significant. An eye for details is a prerequisite for a flawless presentation. These days a truly stylist person is expected to look ravishing from lip to toes. In this quest for the perfect look, accessories have appeared as important players. The much hyped perfect look depends in a large way, on the knack of choosing right accessories. Your dressing is never complete without the addition of the right accessories. At the same time, a tricky use of accessories can accentuate your style statement. According to the modern fashion experts, in order of importance, jewelleries rank first among all kinds of accessories.
The contribution of bracelet towards your overall getup
The significance of jewellery lies in its stimulating impact on one’s personality. Each piece of jewellery is meant to perform different duties. While a necklace renders resplendence to the upper portion of the body, an earring brings out the elements of symmetry in the face. The bangles and bracelets highlight the roundness of the hands, thus adding more to the feminine flavor.
The unusual flavor of a tanzanite bracelet
A bracelet is one of the most sophisticated pieces of jewellery which emphasizes on your love for details. Coming to the option of a tanzanite bracelet, what could be more eye-catching than a circle of gorgeous purple gemstones shimmering around your slender wrist? Leaving aside the whole gang of traditional favorites like diamonds, rubies or sapphires, your selection of a tanzanite bracelet will definitely be a signature of your appetite for exceptional and exclusive. Diamonds may be expensive, emeralds may be aristocratic, but an exotic entry of gleaming violet-blue tanzanite is a statement of beauty enhanced by the use of brain .
Facts about tanzanite
Buying a tanzanite bracelet becomes fun if you make an informed decision about the purchase. Here is some basic information regarding tanzanite: First, tanzanite is rather a new entrant in the vast network of gemstones. Being discovered just about 30 years back and its source being restricted to only a remote place of east Africa, the price of this stone in the international market is rather high. While bigger stones in 10 carat range command a price over $1000 per carat, the smaller stone in 1 – 3 carat range comes for a price tag of $300 – $400 per carat. Secondly, the most coveted element in tanzanite is its unusual assortment of colours. It displays a tonal harmony of purple and blue, a combination that under the back drop of different lights appear somewhat ethereal. While the stones in smaller size are much purple, the stones of higher caratage are more intense in blue. Third important point in tanzanite is its softness. Like emerald, this softer variety of stone is full of brittle fractures and very much sensitive to the knock, pressure and sudden temperature change. That is why wearing and cleaning tanzanite jewelleries require special care and protection.
Choice of a tanzanite bracelet
In order to flaunt your colorful tanzanite bracelet to its fullest advantage you have to consider the following points.
* First of all you have to determine which design or what type of tanzanite bracelet suits your taste, personality, figure and your wardrobe.
* A bracelet should not be too snug that makes you uncomfortable or should not be too loose that it slides down on to your hands. It is supposed to softly coil around just above the wrist. The rule of the fashion demands, slender wrist is suitable for a narrower bracelet. For a heavier wrist a substantially broader is perfect. An average wrist can carry well both the styles.
* Again your bracelet should be in proportion to the type and style of your attire. For example, a former tailored outfit is best matched with a bracelet of an elegant and vintage look. A funky dress can be best be complemented by a chain-link tanzanite bracelet.
* As tanzanite stones are very fragile, the ways of opening of bracelet for putting on or taking of purposes are very important. There are plenty of methods like using a hinge, a clasp or a spring ring or it may have a hidden device as well. But whatever method is used, it should be unobtrusive and in complete harmony with the ornament.
* There are varieties of styles of bracelets. For example a tennis bracelet displays the beauty of tanzanite stones in their fullest effect. Tennis bracelets, popularized by ace tennis champion Chris Evert feature a row of circular channel set tanzanites. These tennis rings are among those ornaments, which a lady can wear all the time like a wedding ring. However, for a bolder statement, one can choose slightly bigger size tanzanite prong set in platinum.
* Last but not least is the surface treatment of the metal which provides the finishing touch to your favorite piece of jewellery. Depending on the design and the taste of the wearer the metal should either be polished to shine or mat-finished.
Care for your tanzanite bracelet
Bracelet is a type of ornament, which is an easy victim to knocks and bumps. Therefore, it is advised, that you must check from time to time, whether the stones are secure. Before doing any harsh works, like dish or cloths washing, take off the bracelets to avoid the contact with detergent. Take time off from your work to give your valuable piece of jewellery, a touch of pampering by washing them with ionic solutions. Always preserve them separately in fabric lined jewel box. Expend some extra minutes for your favorite jewellery and they will give you extra shine and extra longevity in return.